Have an early breakfast and then immediately depart for Arusha. Upon arrival, you will be dropped at your hotel or the JRO airport for your out-bound flight.
End of safari!
Itinerary is based on and includes the following:
• Price calculation is subject to the availability of space in the accommodations listed or their equivalent.
• Price is per person sharing double, twin/triple room/tent.
• Single- Supplement per person shall apply where necessary.
• Child price 3 – 18 years is 50%.
• Mode of transport; Safari van. Safari jeep available on request.
• Price is for the number of days in itinerary only.
• Meal Plan as per above package itinerary.
• Park Entrance Fees, Accommodation as per itinerary, transport and game drives.
• All Government taxes and levies.
• Drive in a Safari van with English/French speaking Tour driver/guide.
International air transport.
Visa fees (currently US$50 per passport holder for Kenya. Tanzania visa fee ranges from US$50 to US$200 depending on the nationality).
International departure tax of US$40 per person in Kenya and US$30 in Tanzania unless included in international air ticket.
Tips to hotel/lodge staff (budget approximately US$2 – US$4 per person per day),
Gratuity to tour driver/guide (Guideline US$5 upwards to 10$ per person per day.
All items of a personal nature such as laundry and drinks.
Extras such as Maasai village fees, Boat ride, Nature walk, tips etc.
NOTE: Prices only apply if a safari takes place and is completed within the specified price periods. Specific prices will be provided for any safaris or services that extend into next price period.
All quotes are subject to availability and change due to: airfare increases, hotel rate increases, currency exchange fluctuations and any other unforeseen circumstances, without prior notice.