• Price calculation is subject to the availability of space in the accommodations listed or their equivalent.
• Price is per person sharing double, twin/triple room/tent.
• Single- Supplement per person shall apply where necessary.
• Child price 3 – 17 years is 50%.
• Mode of transport; Safari van. Safari jeep available on request.
• Price is for the number of days in itinerary only.
• Meal Plan as per above package itinerary.
• Park Entrance Fees, Accommodation as per itinerary, transport and game drives.
• All Government taxes and levies.
• Drive in a Safari van with English/French speaking Tour driver/guide.
• International air transport.
• Visa fees (currently US$50 per passport holder for Kenya. Tanzania visa fee ranges from US$50 to US$200 depending on the nationality).
International departure tax of US$40 per person in Kenya and US$30 in Tanzania unless included in international air ticket.
• Travel insurance.
• Tips to hotel/lodge staff (budget approximately US$2 – US$4 per person per day),
• Gratuity to tour driver/guide (Guideline US$5 upwards to 10$ per person per day.
• Tips and gratuity are not a must.
• All items of a personal nature such as laundry and drinks.
• Extras such as Maasai village fees, Boat ride, Nature walk, tips etc.
– Prices only apply if a safari takes place and is completed within the specified price periods. Specific prices will be provided for any safaris or services that extend into next price period.
– Accommodation is subject to availability and similar lodges or camps will be suggested as replacement.
– Safari is for a minimum of 2 people, Solo Traveler, Solo Traveler with 1 or 2 Child/Children has to request for price/availability.
– All quotes are subject to availability and change due to: airfare increases, hotel rate increases, currency exchange fluctuations and any other unforeseen circumstances, without prior notice.